Here are a few topics Tracy speaks on at events:
Freedom of Forgiveness
Freedom is not always easy and not always simple. Through some of life’s valleys, Tracy has learned how powerful forgiveness can be. In this message, Tracy will help you:
- Learn how to forgive
- Receive the gift of being forgiven to walk in the sunshine of grace
- Dig deep into God’s word in order to forgive like Jesus did on the cross
The other side of the Valley
Have you ever gone through something so damaging, you wonder how you will ever find any good in it? Have you ever had a valley in your marriage and just not sure if you will have the energy or wisdom to make it up the hill again? Or experienced just something that feels too overwhelming to overcome? Tracy has experienced all three of these questions. Tracy will help you:
- Find amazing strength through God
- Become honest in your self-reflections so that you can grow
- Learn how to take one day at a time in the whirlwind
- Realize life is worth fighting for, even when it gets complicated in life’s uphill battles.
Turning your mistakes into God’s masterpiece
Ever made a mistake that was so tragic, you are not sure how you will ever make things right again? And what you really feel is how God could ever love you and all your flaws. Grace & Mercy are words that are thrown around a lot but what do they really mean. How do they apply to you? Tracy will help you:
- Learn the lessons from failure that allow you to love better
- Replace the anguish of mistakes with the promise of God’s forgiveness
- Dissect real life examples of mistakes and apply scripture to show you God’s promises.
What if we all take off our masks?
We live in a world of everyone trying to present themselves as perfect as can be. But is that reality? Is that how we truly live? The answer is – NO. But are we sometimes afraid of taking off our true mask and showing ourselves in all authenticity. In this talk, Tracy will discuss:
- Culturally, how we live in a time of perfection and social media diction
- How we begin to take off the mask
- Where does Jesus fit in? Will he still love us – grit and all?
- How we can love ourselves with no mask on